Employee Resource Informaiton

Payroll Forms

  • Please return all payroll forms to Human Resources/Payroll, in person, to Corrissa Walker or Michael Speer at the Board of Education office. Any forms sent via email will not be accepted. Changes to payroll must be returned by the 5th of the month to be effective by the payroll date.

    Federal Withholding:  W4
    Kansas Withholding:   K4

    Employee Forms:
    Employee Address Change:  Address Change Form

Contact us!