· The Virtual Program is an internet based program called Edgenuity.
· The Virtual Program is for high school students that show a need for alternative education.
· Students wanting to enter the Virtual program must be approved by FKHS build principal.
· Student login hours are recorded by the Virtual program.
· Students can work anywhere they have access to a computer and the internet.
· Students may use the LINC/Virtual building on Beech Street to access computers and the internet.
· Students not completing the required login hours will be returned to the regular Education building.
· Link to the Virtual handbook here.
For more information contact:
Mr. Travis Stalford
1110 W. 8th
Coffeyville, KS 67337