Coffeyville Public Schools has partnered with the Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas to provide onsite medical and oral health services.
Who Can Be Seen at a School-Based Health Center?
- The School-Based Health Center services are available to all students of the Coffeyville School District and members of their households. These services are also available to all school district faculty and employees.
What is the cost to be seen?
- All children are seen regardless of their ability to pay. To cover the cost of providing school-based health services, CHC/SEK does bill public and private insurance. Private foundations and other private donors also contribute to support of the program. Those families without insurance are asked to complete a financial assistance application. All children are seen with no out-of-pocket costs.
- Acute Illness & Injury Care
- Well Child Visits
- Sports Physicals
- Chronic Care Management
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- COVID-19 Testing
- Basic Health Education
- And More!
Health Resource Section
- Comprehensive resources for parents, students, and staff related to various health topics such as nutrition, mental health, physical fitness, and disease prevention.
- Access to health-related articles, fact sheets, and external websites for further information.
- Greenbush Resource Link