NOTE: If you are unable to enroll on these dates, you will need to go to the individual schools to complete enrollment after August 5th. 

School Supply Lists

  • Click HERE for the school supply lists! 

What To Bring

  •  ELC

    The ELC takes applications year-round. To enroll your child, please stop by 200 Walnut and bring the following: birth confirmation, immunizations records, insurance/medical card, social security number and proof of income. The child must have a Kan-Be-Healthy physical before starting school. ELC representatives will be at District Enrollment to take applications for those not enrolled yet.



    CES will need a copy of the certified birth certificate, current immunization records, health assessment for students under 8 years of age. Health Assesments apply ONLY to students new to a Kansas school which would include all Kindergarten students and any new student from out of state.



    New Students: We ask for a Birth Certificate, Social Security Card and we have them fill out a Records Request (we provide). As far as Immunizations, I have them take those to the CHC table with their health forms. They only need a Physical if they are participating in sports, you will get that from the CHC table at enrollment. 

    New Student Forms – Enrollment Form, Race/Ethnicity, Home Language, Data Disclosure, Photo Authorization, and Health Forms from CHC. Last year there was a Migrant Form and Title VII from provided (not mandatory)

    For Returning Students: Enrollment Form, Data Disclosure, Photo Authorization, and CHC Health Forms.



    New Students- Birth Certificate and Shot Records. We will request records from your previous school. 

    Returning Students- You may pick up your schedules the day of enrollment and make changes to it if need be. 

Enrollment Map

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Important Information

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.